Monday, August 9, 2010

Fabric Fabric Fabric

Raise your hand if fabric speaks to you?

Do you ever stroll through the fabric store and feel the urge to cover your ears because several bolts of fabric know you by name. My husband will read this and certainly declare I've completely lost my mind, but, I know several of you ladies know exactly what I'm talking about...and if it's not fabric it's shoes!

While in New England, we visited a quaint Little Quilt Shop, Apple Tree Quilt Fabrics. I was vibrating with excitement. I had to remind myself to breathe as I was experiencing shortness of breath with several new Moda prints.

I could not leave these prints behind.....aren't they darling!


I plan to make a little girls apron with these two. I'm designing one to look more like a twirly dress than the traditional aprons I typically make.


I've come up with a few designs for Christmas stockings for these two.



And finally, coffee & donuts! I WILL make an apron that reads, "Will Cook for Donuts"

Can't wait to get started. Happy Sewing.




1 comment:

  1. I love the prints you picked and can't wait to see what you make! Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete

LBs Sewing Sanity now has a FAN page on Facebook! For referral discounts and monthly giveaways, check out LB's Sewing Sanity Fan Page Today!

Followers