Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Handsome




















Did you know I fell in love with my soul mate?
The first time I met him, it wasn't electric.
It wasn't a falling star.
But, I could pick him out of a crowd of our 6 billion population in an instant.
We instantly connected. He finishes my sentences for me.
He laughs at my silly jokes.
He likes my legs. I love his barrel chest.
We share the same faith. We share the same beliefs.
We believe in family. We love our elderly relatives the best.
We enjoy similar music. We love the beach.
We love the Red Sox.

He taught me how to feel beautiful as a woman.
He taught me how to enjoy the simple pleasures of life.
He taught me how to make a strawberry daiquiri.
He taught me ONE person could eat ONE pound of pasta and not pass out.
He taught me we could learn to snow ski and still be friends.
He taught me how to build a coal-stove fire to keep warm.
He taught me how to enjoy skinny-dipping.

Did you know I fell in love with my soul mate?
He used to call me so many times at work it drove me bonkers.
He still puppy dogs me around the house until I wish he was paper-trained.
We kiss every morning and every night.
We end every conversation with "I Love You" and mean it.
We hug, we touch, we laugh, we cry.
We love passionately.

I love my soul mate, my companion, my lover and my friend. And as this photo so obviously portrays, our kids love you too!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, M!
    Hope you guys had a great weekend!
    Those are beautiful words you shared about your soul mate.
    I love you both!

    ReplyDelete

LBs Sewing Sanity now has a FAN page on Facebook! For referral discounts and monthly giveaways, check out LB's Sewing Sanity Fan Page Today!

Followers