Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Make Hay when the Sun Shines



Make Hay When the Sun Shines.

I've heard this through out my life and think it makes good sense.

My take on this farmers cliche is....Make Totes at Christmastime.

I have been buried beneath fabric filling orders 16 hours a day for a few months now. I confess I miss the blogging world. I miss my family, miss calling my Mom & Sisters and oftentimes miss the spirit of Christmas when I'm locked in the studio trying to meet deadlines.

But, there is one thing I know for sure. These two peeps make it all worth it. This year, during the busy season, I've tried to take "Cocoa Breaks" to enjoy the kids for short bursts of time. I'm not sure if they've even noticed, but, I know I cherish these few minutes of love & laughter in the kitchen. Today while sipping his cocoa, Little Man told me, "Oh, I really need this 1st cup of coffee today." Yea, me too.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LBs Sewing Sanity now has a FAN page on Facebook! For referral discounts and monthly giveaways, check out LB's Sewing Sanity Fan Page Today!

Followers