Monday, February 22, 2010

Last I checked, today is not my birthday. Nor is it Mother's Day. Yet, I awoke at 5:30 a.m. to the sound of little feet in the kitchen, dishes clanging, a chair scooting back & forth across the kitchen floor, chopping on the cutting board.

I tiptoed down the stairs before 6:00 a.m., to find my son sitting at the bar. He had put out the placemats, bowls, cereal, linens, chopped the strawberries & added blueberries, poured the orange juice and had even packed his Sissy's lunch and set-out her backpack for school.





This little guy has such a big heart. Did I mention he's only six!



Clearly, today was not my birthday, nor, Mother's Day.



TODAY was Sissy's day!



I can only hope tomorrow will be Mommy's day.







3 comments:

  1. He will make a great husband someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Looks like you are having fun blogging! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Welcome to blogging. Okay, I will probably become obsessed with seeing your creations if you're anything like your sister, but will secretly hate you as I am a noncrafter (read here, too impatient to craft). However, I am totally covetous of your room from your first post. If I had a room like that, maybe I'd craft!

    What a sweet kid...Oh, and I can't help but notice the flowers everywhere, which I totally love, but never have cash to buy so I will have to do without until spring when I will have my own lovely blooms...Because I DO garden!

    Have fun blogging!

    ReplyDelete

LBs Sewing Sanity now has a FAN page on Facebook! For referral discounts and monthly giveaways, check out LB's Sewing Sanity Fan Page Today!

Followers