Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tomorrow, I'm afraid the mailman will not be happy with me. I recently discovered "Click-n-Ship" with the United States postal service. With a few quick clicks, I can have shipping boxes delivered to my door, for FREE. With a few more clicks, the mailman will pick-up my precious goods and deliver to the lucky recipients within 3-4 days. No more weekly trips to the post office!



Yes, it was a busy weekend in the studio. Ohhh what fun I had filling orders. Here are a few of my favorites, being shipped in the morning.



These personalized totes include a crayon roll with 24 crayons and a coloring book. By far this is my best seller on-line. Aren't they darling!



Also shipping a few aprons. I never tire of making aprons! I would like one for everyday of the week, please!


If you look closely, you'll see "Freckled Hen's" apron in the picture above. This is one of the FIRST aprons I made when I started my business. Yes, Freckled Hen is my darling sister. She is a fabulous seamstress. You can tell her she needs to come for a visit to pick-up her apron.
















1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love, your aprons.

    I tried to comment on your blog after your first post, but it wouldn't let me, so here I go again...

    I do remember that my first comments were extremely complimentary and witty...

    I just doubt I can match the original, but I will say that I noticed the flowers in your house in the post about breakfast and I was jealous.

    I will also say that I found you through your sister, who's creativity I love, but I secretly hate her because she's too creative for me, and I am too lazy to be that ambitious...

    I think I will feel the same about you, and now I"m going to count what's left of my Christmas money, because I do cook, and I love to cook, and I love wearing an apron, but I only have 2 and I'm pretty sure I do need one for every day of the week!

    ReplyDelete

LBs Sewing Sanity now has a FAN page on Facebook! For referral discounts and monthly giveaways, check out LB's Sewing Sanity Fan Page Today!

Followers