Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling!

I feel like I'm living the vintage 1969 classic, "Chicken Little The Sky is Falling."



You see, my sister is coming for a visit in a few days. We’ve lived in Ohio for almost five years now, and this will be her first visit.

So I have been SHOUTING this from the rooftops. I have told everyone I know, "MY SISTER IS COMING, MY SISTER IS COMING!"

I have told the Wal-mart greeters, the grocery store clerks, my eye Dr., my dental hygienist, my friends, my neighbors, my customers, anyone that will listen really, or not!



Of course, I now have to tell you all about my sister, my friend. I strongly suggest you either pull up a chair and stay awhile, or go about your business now.



My sisters motto for life is, “Happiness is a Choice, Choose Happiness.” She is, without a doubt, one of the happiest people I know. When you are with her, she makes you feel like you are the most important person in the world.



She's all that a sister should be. Sweet, kind, caring, compassionate, health nut, sincere, divine cook, devoted Mom, and a harley girl!



The Sky is Falling The Sky is Falling....My Sister is Coming My Sister is Coming!



I plan on staying up all night, giggling about the past, dreaming about our futures, and savoring every moment we have during this short visit. Please welcome my Sister to Ohio!















3 comments:

  1. Have fun! Aren't sisters the best? My kids bicker all of the time now, but I hope someday they treasure each other as much as I do mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to be happy for you both! Wish I could go, too! It makes me happy to know you will be together...having fun...eating sushi...staying up late. Good grief I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by...how great you have that relationship with your sister. You are very blessed. Are you also "Freckled Hen's" sister? I remember her mentioning she had a sister that started a blog...

    ReplyDelete

LBs Sewing Sanity now has a FAN page on Facebook! For referral discounts and monthly giveaways, check out LB's Sewing Sanity Fan Page Today!

Followers