Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Red Sox Way or NO Way



Prior to marrying my husband, we spent endless hours planning our future. We had our own preconceived notions of what our life would be like. We are blessed to have the same fundamental beliefs in child rearing, share the same religion, and political beliefs.


Although I knew from the start he is a Boston Red Sox fan, I was surprised when he asked me if I was a Red Sox or Yankee's fan early in our relationship. Well, duh.

Several years later, we took the T into Boston to watch a game at Fenway 2 weeks before our first child was born. As I recall, we had to stop 2-3 times to go tinkle before we even made it to the stadium! All for the love of the game...or my hubby!

So technically, this was our daughters first Red Sox game!


Yes, I was nine months pregnant in the picture above. It was a scrapbook moment.

The man cave includes several of his favorite Fenway prints....































Would I find Boston peanuts for you while living in Ohio, if I weren't a fan?










Thanks to Pepere & Grandma, we have a Dustin Pedroia fat head on our son's bedroom wall.



All was well until Little League started this Spring.

This is Little Man's first season playing. Boy was he scared to show Daddy his new uniform.

















"There is a hook in the garage for your jersey & cap, son." That was all he would say about it. I think he even had a sleepless night thinking about it!

But, I'm sure Daddy is thrilled to see you in your Boston Red Sox jacket on the bench with your Yankee teammates!

Go Sox!

1 comment:

LBs Sewing Sanity now has a FAN page on Facebook! For referral discounts and monthly giveaways, check out LB's Sewing Sanity Fan Page Today!

Followers