Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Don't Blink, Life will Pass you By...

Now that both of my kids are in school, I feel overwhelming periods of anxiety when thinking about them growing up too fast. Do you ever feel this way?

Fortunately for me, Kindergarten in our area is half days so Lil Man still keeps me company in the morning.

A day does not go by without him making me smile and me thinking ~

SLOW DOWN, DON'T GROW UP, YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY PEANUT.

Today was dress-up day at school. He strutted into the studio
and gave me this look



When I asked him what that look was for, he replied, "I'm your boss, and you need to
get back to work!"

This son of mine stole my heart from the start, but, his humor keeps me on my toes!


I will try to inhale deeply and wrap my heart around his for awhile longer ~ he'll always be my peanut, my Lil Man!








2 comments:

  1. A little boy in a tie has to be one of the cutest things in the world. C looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C looks better and more professional in a tie than M does!!

    ReplyDelete

LBs Sewing Sanity now has a FAN page on Facebook! For referral discounts and monthly giveaways, check out LB's Sewing Sanity Fan Page Today!

Followers