Monday, March 29, 2010

Please Pray for William

William was born with a broken heart. He is 10 months old and is going in for his second open heart surgery on April 6th.

I do not know William. I do not know William's family.

I do know he likes John Deere because his Mom bought a John Deere Tote for him from my on-line Etsy Shop. This was the FIRST item I made with the precious John Deere fabric, not knowing it would be for a special little boy.



When I re-listed the tote on my Etsy shop, I explained, my son had a broken heart when he saw me cutting into the John Deere fabric and he realized the tote was not for him. I had no idea the tote I was making was for a little boy named William, with a broken heart.

Until, William's Mom read the caption and sent me a note telling me about her son. Of course, this made me cry like a baby. It made me turn to my husband for a hug and give thanks for all that we do have.

I shared this story with our kids. They have included him in our dinner prayers every night since.

I am asking you to do the same. Please pray for William, for his family. Please pray the Dr's & nurses are guided by God's gentle hand while in surgery. Please pray for an inner peace for his Mom & Dad while he's in surgery.

Please Pray for William's Broken Heart

1 comment:

LBs Sewing Sanity now has a FAN page on Facebook! For referral discounts and monthly giveaways, check out LB's Sewing Sanity Fan Page Today!

Followers